Can I get a deduction on my homeowner’s insurance when I use your services?

This depends on the insurance provider you have and the number of discounts currently on your policy. While we are unable to guarantee a specific percentage of savings, we can provide you with the necessary proof of protection. When you provide our customer service department with the name and fax number of your insurance agent, we’ll gladly send them a Certificate of Security System Installation.

My county requires a permit and I didn’t receive one. How can I get a permit?

Once your installation is finished, your technician will fill out all the necessary local permit forms and submit them automatically. You should receive a confirmation from your local police department or county office. However, if you haven’t received the permit, please call us at 800-817-3918. We’ll take care of submitting the proper paperwork.

Can you monitor equipment used by other companies?

In a majority of cases, we can utilize existing equipment by simply updating the existing keypad. However, this depends on both your existing system and any contractual obligations.

As a renter, can I have a home security system?

Possibly, yes. First, the system must be installed in the name of the property owner. If they agree to sign the service agreement, they would also be responsible for paying the bills for it. Additionally, our System Move Policy would only apply to the property owner and not the renter.

How much do your systems typically cost?

The cost varies depending on the types of equipment and monitoring services, along with the area you live in. However, systems and monitoring costs are typically affordable, considering discounts provided by your homeowner’s insurance.To learn more about rates in your area, contact us online or by phone.

Will my monitoring rate increase during the initial term of the agreement?

We maintain a commitment to keeping your rate locked in during the entire term of your contract. The only way your term rate would increase would be due to an increase in taxes, fees, licenses, or permits issued through utilities or government agencies.